Dudley Municipal Center Construction Site Office22 Warren Street, Roxbury
Hours: Monday–Friday, 8am–3pm
Job applications for
construction positions at the Dudley Municipal Center are
available at the job site office or by clicking here.
January 2021 Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- MEETING NOTICE — Dudley Vision Advisory Task Force — 6:00 p.m., Thursday, May 28, 2015 at Bolling Building
- DVATF MEETING CANCELLATION — Tonight Thursday, April 30, 2015 — DVATF MEETING CANCELLATION
- March Meeting of the Dudley Vision Advisory Task Force–March 26, 2015
- Meeting Cancelled — Dudley Vision Advisory Task Force Meeting Cancelled for February 26, 2015
- Roxbury Innovation Center Operator and Programmer Selected
- Local 537 Pipefitters and A/C + R Taking Applications
- Next Dudley Vision Advisory Task Force Meeting, December 18, 2014
Author Archives: rmann
Announcing Release of Request for Proposals — Property Mgmt. Services — Dudley Sq. Muni. Ctr. Also ADDENDUM
Advertisement from the City of Boston website concerning a Request for Proposals for Property Management Services for the Dudley Sq. Municipal Office Facility (see more below):
As part of Mayor Walsh’s initiative to expand opportunities for entrepreneurship and innovation to all areas of the City of Boston, the City has released today a Request for Interest, Ideas, and Innovation for the Roxbury Innovation Center. This RFI … Continue reading
The meeting commenced with a presentation of the Dudley Sq. District-wide Parking Study (link to a copy of parking study here) by Sean Manning, Sr. Consultant at VHB. Highlights of the presentation included: Review of the supply of on-street and off-street spaces, … Continue reading
July 31, 2014, DVATF Meeting Location: Community Rm., Central Boston Elder Services, 2315 Washington St., Roxbury Description: Regular Monthly Mtg. Start Time: 6:00 p.m. End Time: 8:00 p.m.
Boston Water and Sewer Commission: Notice of Construction Along Dudley Street, June to November, 2014
Please see this notice of street construction along Dudley Street beginning June to November 2014.
The meeting began with a presentation from the Dudley Municipal Center Owner’s Project Manager, PMA Consultants. Project Managers Jason Lawson, Chad Crittenden and Ken L’Ecuyer were in attendance, and Jason Lawson reviewed slides showing current construction progress on the facility … Continue reading
Recent photos of the Dudley Sq. Municipal Center: