On November 10th, a tower crane was erected on the Dudley site. The location of crane was reviewed and approved by the MBTA, City of Boston, Shawmut Design and Construction and a third-party Engineer. The project team is taking precautions above and beyond the crane manufacturer’s safety guidelines to protect workers and the public. For example, the team certified that the people who erected the crane were trained and certified by the manufacturer of the crane. The mechanics of the equipment are being monitored and tested daily. In addition, an engineer visits the site once a month to conduct a full review of the crane.
Dudley Municipal Center Construction Site Office22 Warren Street, Roxbury
Hours: Monday–Friday, 8am–3pm
Job applications for
construction positions at the Dudley Municipal Center are
available at the job site office or by clicking here.
August 2022 Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- MEETING NOTICE — Dudley Vision Advisory Task Force — 6:00 p.m., Thursday, May 28, 2015 at Bolling Building
- DVATF MEETING CANCELLATION — Tonight Thursday, April 30, 2015 — DVATF MEETING CANCELLATION
- March Meeting of the Dudley Vision Advisory Task Force–March 26, 2015
- Meeting Cancelled — Dudley Vision Advisory Task Force Meeting Cancelled for February 26, 2015
- Roxbury Innovation Center Operator and Programmer Selected
- Local 537 Pipefitters and A/C + R Taking Applications
- Next Dudley Vision Advisory Task Force Meeting, December 18, 2014