As you can see from the webcam, the project is moving forward with demolition of the rear of the Ferdinand Building. The historic façade is being carefully protected and preserved. Demolition of the rear portions of the Curtis Block and J. S. Waterman Buildings will be next, and the work will take place in the coming weeks. The facades of these two buildings will be protected and preserved as well. The team is making every effort to keep minimize inconveniences and maximize safety to pedestrians and motorists. Pedestrians are asked to use sidewalks, and avoid walking alongside the construction barriers.
Dudley Municipal Center Construction Site Office22 Warren Street, Roxbury
Hours: Monday–Friday, 8am–3pm
Job applications for
construction positions at the Dudley Municipal Center are
available at the job site office or by clicking here.
September 2019 Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- MEETING NOTICE — Dudley Vision Advisory Task Force — 6:00 p.m., Thursday, May 28, 2015 at Bolling Building
- DVATF MEETING CANCELLATION — Tonight Thursday, April 30, 2015 — DVATF MEETING CANCELLATION
- March Meeting of the Dudley Vision Advisory Task Force–March 26, 2015
- Meeting Cancelled — Dudley Vision Advisory Task Force Meeting Cancelled for February 26, 2015
- Roxbury Innovation Center Operator and Programmer Selected
- Local 537 Pipefitters and A/C + R Taking Applications
- Next Dudley Vision Advisory Task Force Meeting, December 18, 2014